Taking Possession of God's Provision
Passage: Joshua 18:1–19:51
Title: Taking Possession of God's Provision
Text: Joshua 18:1-19:51
- We must take possesion of God's provision (18:2-3
- Salvation, Freedom, Purpose
- Are you comfortable living a nomadic life?
- Taking possession of God's provision requires preparation, trust, and commitment (18:4-10)
- God prepares us for things we do not yet know.
- God places us in strategic places in order to accomplish His plans (18:11-19:48)
- God wants us to take possession of His provision in order to fulfill his purposes in us and through us.