Taking Possession of God's Provision
August 3, 2014 Speaker: Elias Garcia Series: Be Strong
Passage: Joshua 18:1–19:51
Title: Taking Possession of God's Provision
Text: Joshua 18:1-19:51
- We must take possesion of God's provision (18:2-3
- Salvation, Freedom, Purpose
- Are you comfortable living a nomadic life?
- Taking possession of God's provision requires preparation, trust, and commitment (18:4-10)
- God prepares us for things we do not yet know.
- God places us in strategic places in order to accomplish His plans (18:11-19:48)
- God wants us to take possession of His provision in order to fulfill his purposes in us and through us.
More in Be Strong
September 7, 2014The Choice
August 24, 2014Remember God's Faithfulness
August 17, 2014Something Worth Fighting For