Small Changes, Big Difference Part II
Passage: Proverbs 18:21
Title: Small changes, Big Difference
Text: Proverbs 18:21
Your words are either life giving, or life taking.
“Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts.”- Robert Fulghum
Renewing Your Words:
- If you don’t have anything helpful to say, skip it.
- If you think something good, say it.
- Encouragment is one of the most overlooked extremely powerful spiritual gifts.
7 Day Challenge:
- Every positive thought you have about someone, say it.
The Root Issue:
- Your words reveal your heart.
The Good News:
- The words of the Bible tell a story that goes in and changes our hearts