Passage: Romans 10:13–10:15
Title: Beautiful Feet
Text: Romans 10:13-15
Preach the gospel at wall times. If necessary, use words.
Supreme master; owner with control: God
Simplicity of the Gospel:
Belief in Jesus’ resurrection
+ Call on Jesus as Lord
= You shall be saved.
First steps to someone’s salvation begins with someone’s feet being sent.
The Church as harbor:
- Fuel up vessels.
- Fix up (heal) vessels.
- Send them back out into the world.
Beautiful feet belong to people who live as “sent ones”
- When we love and serve our city.
- When we invite others to church and to Christ.
- When we make newcomers feel welcomed.
- When we live the gospel out with our families.
- When we use our gifts to serve others.
- When we relationally invest in other’s lives.
- When we give to support the mission.