Emmanuel: God with Us
December 9, 2018 Speaker: Kevin Deyette Series: Christmas at Restoration
Passage: Matthew 1:21–23, John 1:1–1, John 1:14–14
Title: Emmanuel: God with Us
Text: Matthew 1:21-23; John 1:1, 14
O Come O Come Emmanuel:
- Author: Monk or priest around 800 A.D.
- Familiar tune credited to Thomas Helmore in 1851
God is with you, has always been with you, and will always be with you.
1) God is always with you (Luke 1:28).
2) God has always been with you (Gen. 39:21).
3) God will always be with you (Rev. 1:8).
Emmanuel- God with with you
The question is: are you with God?
More in Christmas at Restoration
December 30, 2018O Come Let Us Adore Him
December 23, 2018Hark the Herald Angels Sing
December 16, 2018Joy