March 10, 2019 Speaker: Kevin Deyette Series: Esther
Passage: Esther 4:1–17
Title: Defining Moments
Text: Esther 4:1-17
Understanding God’s providence and personal responsibility:
1) your security and control is an illusion
- “He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose”- Jim Elliot.
2) God’s will always prevails.
- The sovereignty of God is a safe harbor to anchor your faith amidst every trial.
- Even when we are faithless, He is always faithful.
3) We are invited to make our life matter.
- Never underestimate the power of God working through a single purpose surrounded to Him.
We aren’t rewarded for good intentions, we are rewarded for our deeds.
The big issue isn’t what you think about Jesus- it’s what you’ve done about what you think.
More in Esther
April 14, 2019Celebrate!
April 7, 2019Bold Faith
March 31, 2019Identification