Passage: Esther 7:1–7:10
Text: Esther 7:1-10
We don’t have a sin problem, we have a God problem.
It’s easy to confuse our will (and wants) with God’s will.
“Coincidence” should be replaced in our vocabulary with “God’s Providence”
Lessons from Esther 7:
1) Understanding the sovereignty of God.
- If God alone is God and all He does is good- His sovereignty (control) should comfort us.
2) The principle of identification.
- Have you identified with the people of God?
- Esther’s identification led to the salvation of her people.
- Jesus’ identification led to our salvation.