Surrender over Control
Passage: Proverbs 3:5–3:6, Philippians 4:6–4:7
Title: Surrender over Control
Text: Proverbs 3:5-6, Philippians 4:6-7
The choices you make today determines who you become tomorrow.
Control removes God from the situation (Prov. 3:5-6).
Control leads to more fear, anxiety, and mess.
In what area do you struggle with control?
How do I choose surrender over control?
1. Focus on what matters the most, letting go of the rest (Matt. 6:25,32-33).
- You can have control or intimacy, not both.
- You can have control or growth, not both.
2. Give it to God (Phil. 4:6-7).
3. Lean into God's love for you (1 John 4:18).