The Son Changed His Status
Passage: Psalm 110:1–110:7
Title: The Son Changed His Status
Text: Psalm 110
The Messiah's Dual Identity - Son of David and Son of God.
A Disturbing Truth - The revelation of the Son's nature brings to light our sin nature.
Answer - David recognized that the Messiah was the Son of God!
Some Amazing Truths:
1) God will destroy His enemies.
2) God is not willing to destroy His enemies.
3) God provided a way in which the status of His enemies may be changed.
1) The Son changed His status for His enemies.
2) The Son submitted Himself to His enemies.
3) The Son died for His enemies.
The Result - Those who were once His enemies are now reconciled to God.
The Condition - Hostility must yield to faith and rebellion give way to obedience.