What's Wrong with the World
Passage: Genesis 3:1–24
Text: Genesis 3:1-24
Title: What's Wrong with the World.
Key Observations from Genesis 3:
1) What's wrong in the world is sin.
2) Humanity doesn't respond well to sin.
3) Sin has devastating consequences.
- Amplification of pain.
- Relational conflict.
- Eternal loss of God's presence.
4) God promised Jesus to be the cure of sin and its consequences.
Genesis 3 is not a story about Adam and Eve, it's about you and I.
God's creation fell into chaos because of sin- but He gives hope through the promise of a redeemer.
Experiencing God's cure for sin:
- "If you expose your sin, Jesus will cover it. If you hide your sin, Jesus will expose it" - JD Greear.
2) Put your faith in Jesus.