January 15, 2023 Speaker: Kevin Deyette Series: Priorities
Passage: Ephesians 5:22–33
Text: Ephesians 5:22-33
Title: Prioritize Marriage
Keep priorities straight:
4) Everything else
Your relationships will be fruitful when you prioritize your responsibilities rather than your rights.
Husband's responsibility: Sacrifice
- "The husband who embodies Ephesians 5:25 is one whose marriage feels like a crucifixion" - C.S. Lewis.
Husband's responsibility: Love
Wife's responsibility: Submit
- Submission: Yield to the love and edification an authority has for you.
Wife's responsibility: Respect
1) Husbands, out-serve your wife.
2) Wives, be expressive in your respect for your husband.
3) Everyone, focus on your responsibilities rather than your rights.
More in Priorities
January 29, 2023Prioritize Church
January 22, 2023Prioritize Finances
January 8, 2023Prioritize God