January 29, 2023 Speaker: Kevin Deyette Series: Priorities
Passage: Hebrews 10:24–25
Text: Hebrews 10:24-25
Title: Prioritize Church
The bad habit: Neglecting prioritizing the gathering with the church.
The church gathered:
1) Learns about God to grow in knowledge.
2) Worships God to grow in love.
3) Ministered to by God's people to grow in godliness.
4) Encouraging one another to grow in love.
Encouraging one another to grow in love requires intentionality.
You need the church and the church needs you.
1) Commit to the uncomfortable.
2) Come to church not to consume but to purposely love others.
- People are hungry for acceptance, love, and friends. Unless they find that in the church, they often won't stay long enough to become relationally related to Christ. People aren't persuaded to Jesus; they are attracted.
More in Priorities
January 22, 2023Prioritize Finances
January 15, 2023Prioritize Marriage
January 8, 2023Prioritize God