Sunday Service - 12/6/20
- Love INC Christmas Party. We're so excited to host the Love INC (In the Name of Christ) Christmas party on Tuesday, December 15th from 6-7 pm. We have many opportunities for you to get involved. Check out the links below!
- Neighborhood Lights Christmas Gifts. You can order a number of Christmas gift bags provided by Restoration Church ($5 each) to give to your neighbors and friends this Christmas as a simple way to love the people around you. Orders must be received by this Wednesday, December 9th. Gifts will be available for pickup Sunday, December 13th.
There are many ways to get involved at Restoration. Find where you belong by clicking on any of the four pictures below!
Give to Restoration Church - When you give to the mission of Restoration Church- you are making an eternal investment in our community and around the world.
Join a Serve Team - We love our volunteers who make church happen every single week! Click the picture to find opportunities to serve and get plugged in.
Join a Life Group - Life is better in circles than rows and we were created for community. Life groups are a way for us to grow in our faith with others.
Worship with us - We have two options for you to worship with us on Sunday morning! Either in-person at the Seasons Performance Hall, or through our Facebook page at 10:30 a.m.
- Brent Knipper Reception. We'd love for you to join us on Wednesday, December 16th at 6:30 at the Ministry Center to hear more from Brent Knipper and the ministry happening amongst Christians in Cairo, Egypt
- Christmas Eve Service. Kick-off your Christmas celebrations by remembering the birth of our Savior at our annual Christmas Eve Candlelight service on Thursday, December 24th at 4:00 pm at the Seasons Performance Hall. This is the perfect opportunity to invite your friends and family to attend with you!
- Youth Group. Students, grades 6-12, come hang out with us on Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 8 p.m. at the Ministry Center (312 E. Yakima Ave)!
- Overcomers Group. Our Overcomers group meets on Tuesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. at the Wall Home (email the church office for address). Overcomers is a Christ-Centered support group for those suffering with any kind of addictive behavior.
- Men's Bible Study. Join us Saturdays at 7:30 a.m. at the Ministry Center (312 E. Yakima Ave). We're currently studying the book of 1 Thessalonians.