Passage: Daniel 6:1–6:28
Sermon Title: Stand Strong
Sermon Text: Daniel 6
- Genuine Faith is a lifestyle that demands an answer
Principles of Standing Strong:
- When you stand strong for God, expect people to tear you down.
- If you’re not ready to face opposition for your obedience to God, you’re not ready to be used by God.
- Kneeling before God in prayer enables you to stand strong before men.
- When you do what’s right, you can always trust God with the results.
- Trust isn’t blind acceptance.
- Trust is remembering God’s past faithfulness and believing that same faithfulness for today.