The (2nd) Greatest Commandment
Passage: Mark 12:28–12:31
Sermon Title: The (2nd) Greatest Commandment
Sermon Text: Mark 12:28-31
- There can be no separation between our love for God and our love for people.
- Loving your neighbor becomes the visible proof of your love for God.
- A problem exists when our knowledge of loving our neighbor exceeds our obedience to living it out.
Why Loving our Neighbor is a necessary topic:
- The distinguishing mark of Christianity is love
- There’s never been a more important time that our theological stances MUST BE rooted in love
- People don’t care what you know until they know how much you care.
- There’s no greater joy than loving people and seeing God change their lives.