Gospel Identity: Ambassador
Passage: 2 Corinthians 5:17–5:21
Title: Gospel Identity: Ambassador
Text: 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
God’s not just concerned about what you do- He’s concerned about who you are.
God doesn’t just make you better, He makes you new.
When God call you, he doesn’t just call you to an institution, He is calling you to be part of a revolution with life-changing message.
Your gospel identity: ambassador/missionary is proclaiming a message of reconciliation with God to your circle of influence.
ABC’S of mission:
A) Ask God
10 prayers for other to know Jesus:
1) God I ask that you would draw______ to yourself (John 6:44).
2) I pray that ______ would hear and believe the Word of God for what it really is (1 Thes. 2:13).
3) Heavenly Father, I pray that _____ would seek to know you (Acts 27:27).
4) God, would you prevent Satan from blinding ____ from the truth (2 Cor. 4:4)?
5) Holy Spirit, I ask you to convict ____ of their sin and need for Christ’s redemption (John 16:7-14).
6) I pray that you would send someone to share the gospel with ____ (Col. 4:3-6).
7) God, give me the opportunity, courage, and words to share the gospel with ____ (Col. 4:3-6).
8) Father, I ask that _____ would turn from their sin and follow you (Acts 17:30-31).
9) I pray that ____ would put all their trust in Jesus (John 1:12),
10) God, would you help _____ to confess Jesus as Lord (Rom. 10:9-10)?
B) Build Relationships.
C) Conviction of the message.
’S) Show and share the message.