Passage: Acts 18:24– 19:7
Text: Acts 18:24-19:7
Title: Almost Christian
Almost Christian- looking and sounding like a Christian- is not enough.
Knowledge of Jesus' gospel isn't enough, we must by faith be surrenderd to a relationship with the resurrected Jesus.
1) How do we treat those who don't have it all together?
- Are we humble enough to continue to learn and grow?
- The more we know, the more we recognize we have so much more to learn.
- Are you believing a set of beliefs, or do you have a personal relationshi with Jesus?
2) Is the Holy Spirit present in your life?