Encouragement and Growth Go Hand in Hand
Passage: Acts 20:1–16
Text: Acts 20:1-16
Title: Encouragement and Growth Go Hand in Hand
"Flatter me and I may not believe you. Criticize me and I may not like you. Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me and I will never forget you." - William Arthur Ward.
Three simple ways to encourage others:
1) Encourage others with your presence.
2) Encourage others with your words.
3) Encourage with your actions.
The gift of encouragement is a powerful fuel that propels both personal and church growth to new heights.
1) Receive encouragement from God.
- God encourages us with His presence, His Word, and His actions.
2) Who will YOU encourage this week?